Why would one be looking for How to Cancel Order on Jumia Ghana? You have probably been in this condition before. Ordering for a product then having second thoughts, or maybe the product has been in transit for long out-living its usefulness. So what do you do? Typically Jumia Ghana delivers items from between 2-5 days mostly fashion items. Their counterparts may even stretch further to 7 days.
Cancellation of a transaction is a standard practice especially if you have substantial grounds for doing it. So Lets find out How to Cancel Order on Jumia Ghana?
Calling on Phone to cancel order on jumia ghana
You can opt to directly contact the customer care office to notify them of your cancellation. It is important to note that Jumia customer care works on specified hours on different days of the week and occasions.
- Call Jumia customer care Ghana number 027 650 2160. (Working Hours: Monday – Friday : 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- You will be directed to speak to an agent regarding your package.
- Ensure you have all the particulars of the shipment including invoice number, destination and your details for verification.
- If the item hasn’t left their warehouses, cancelation will be easy and fast
- If it is already on the way, the Agent will notify you of necessary action depending on whether the package will attract shipping fees or not.
Sending a Cancellation Request Via Mail or Facebook
You can contact the customer care office using email. [email protected] of your pending cancellation request and wait for their response. The only problem is this isn’t as fast as calling and you will keep on checking your inbox for the confirmation mail.
Also, you can send a message on their Facebook page: Facebook/jumiaghana
The Jumia Ghana Online Order Cancellation Form
Jumia Ghana has an order cancellation form that allows you to fill all the necessary particulars of the transaction including the order number, your details, and reasons for cancellation and ensure familiarity with Jumia order cancellation policy.
- Log in to your Jumia Account
- Navigate to the order cancellation
- Fill in the dialogue boxes with relevant information
- Clearly explain your reason for cancellation on the corresponding box
- Submit your order cancellation request
- Wait for a response from the support team.
One of the most important cancellations rules Jumia Ghana has is that you cannot cancel an order for goods imported just for you under the Jumia Global service.
Now that we know how to cancel order on Jumia Ghana, take a moment to read other questions about jumia mall here.